RECORDING GIFTS !
RECORDING GIFTS !
| Fabulous reviews Free Delivery - In stock
Flexible vouchers valid for a year Hear our music
Sameday Email or Special Delivery available
Professional recording studio
Please contact us to agree any special dates with the studio before purchase.
||MUSIC & DRUM RECORDING
Full Experience Description
To add next day delivery, Saturday bookings, pop video, or other extras, click here, and add to your cart before purchase.
Whether you've always wanted to be a hot drummer but don't know how to get started, or you are already a budding new talent who's searching for a chance to be in the hot-seat in a real-life recording session, this is for you. With the guidance of a professional studio engineer and drumming tutor for beginners, you choose from our large selection of backing tracks, practise the drums and have fun, and then we will record, mix and produce a finished CD-quality track for you to take home that day!
The drumming workshop can be tailored to suit you - we're on hand to offer you the support and instruction at whatever level you require. Depending upon your own abilities, we can work with you to:
• Enjoy playing drums to professionally recorded backings
• Capture your performance on CD or MP3
• Get started in the rudiments of drumming (for beginners) and make a recording.
• Build confidence levels, recording and performance accuracy.
• Strengthen your performance skills
Using our own professional drum installation, set in a peaceful, rustic location with views over a secluded Welsh valley, all you need to do is relax and enjoy yourself. This is an exciting place to come for advice, tips and tricks on drumming for the purposes of recording and performance, or even to cut your own demo. If you've never done anything like this before, our friendly engineer will offer guidance, tips and tricks for getting the very best out of your day.
Total time: 5 hours, usually 11am to 4pm (confirmed once booking is made).
This is a great gift idea, suitable for any level of player, whether
you’re a competent drummer looking for commercial experience, or have never picked up a pair of drumsticks in your life. End results are invariably very satisfying!
* Five hours in a professional recording studio
* A beautiful voucher for the experience day by first class post, with a personal letter.
* Use of the studio in-house backings (many thousands).
* Use of drum recording software, drum synthesiser, synthesised drums if appropriate.
* Use of the studio drums for your recordings
* Flexibility to record other instruments and vocals.
* Editing assistance if needed, for that final product!
* Production help with original music and ideas.
* Drumming expertise for beginners supplied.
* Up to four may come with you to back you up, and take photographs.
* A compact disc recorded to commercial standards.
* An MP3 of your recording also available on the day.
* Suitable for all ages. All staff are CRB checked.
* The recording studio is set in an isolated location in outstanding unique countryside. Spend the night at a local bed and breakfast, or hotel, or camp out.
* Recording studio staff have between them both a high level of musical experience and training, and various teaching and languages qualifications. Well equipped to make anyone feel at ease.
* Your studio production engineer has a great rate of success even with the shyest individuals. We enjoy the experiences, and so will you!
* We are totally flexible and musical. Please surprise us!
The drum recording studio experience is just one of many musical experience days offered at the studio. Please click here for details.
|Drumming Course Reviews
GGreat day! Fantastic tuition and an amazing result for my first go on a drum kit. Also great to see the production side in action.
I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed my Drumming Course yesterday. Your technical (and musical) skills certainly polished up my attempts to keep the beat & it was great to get a behind-the-scenes view of a recording studio.......
I'm working on adding another tune to my rather limited repertoire, so watch out - I may be back...
Search for a different experience
We offer a wide range of different experiences, but the vouchers are all the same. Click the yellow link above and go to our search box to search for ideas, or, if you know what you want, simply book the length voucher you want by clicking on the appropriate hive!
3 hr voucher - £135 (may not be used for drumming)
4 hr voucher - £170 (may not be used for drumming)
5 hr voucher - £199.75
10 hr voucher - £350
Studio Party and Group Bookings
This page is about drum recording experience days at a professional recording studio. Drumming experiences are a gentle, fun introduction to the world of recording. The page also mentions drumming gift experience packages and drumming vouchers which are available for a wide variety of recording purposes . The studio is accessible from Cheshire, the Midland,s Birmingham, Shropshire, Gloucestershire, Powys. In the last six months we have seen visitors from London, Devon, Preston, Abertillery, Hampshire, Birmingham, Surrey, Nottinghamshire, Somerset, Merseyside, Warwickshire, Staffordshire, Ceredigion, Shropshire, Worcestershire, Surrey, Powys, Cheshire, Flintshire, Kent, London, Leicestershire, Ayrshire, Wrexham, Warwickshire, Norway, Ireland and Milton Keynes.